Global Consumer & Sensory Technician
Posting ID: JP-001969968
This company is a globally recognized leader in the field of nutritional science, committed to redefining the management of health. We offer an extensive portfolio of science-based consumer health, medical nutrition and supplement brands. APPLY TODAY
- HS diploma/Associates or Bachelor's degree
- Lab Experience-
- Sensory Testing-food and beverage/personal care
Plan and run sensory tests and tasting sessions:
- Administer sensory and consumer tests-
- Manage products under tests (procurement, storage and disposal, incl. compliance document tracking such as NesTMS PR).
- Contribute to checking panel data and to build results report.
- Assist in the training and management of sensory panels (Discrimination and Descriptive):
- Schedule, plan, and execute informal tastings
Healthcare is changing rapidly and now more than ever, people are increasingly involved in their own nutrition, health and wellness. If you are looking to get your career started with an incredible company, APPLY TODAY!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Filiano, Joseph