General Production 1st 2nd and 3rd shift 16-16.50/hr
Posting ID: 7305477
Aerotek is looking for General Production individuals on all shifts. (6:00am-2:00) and (2:00pm-10:00pm) and (10pm-6:00am) Monday through Friday with some Saturdays.
Candidates must be willing to train and learn.
Job Responsibilities may consist of any of the following:
* Perform general labor in all areas of the production shop
* Lift and place small and large steel parts on automated paint line
* Move stock with material handling equipment
* Clean up various areas
* Empty trash bins
* Assist others to lift heavy materials
* Use steel Banding equipment to wrap and bundle wood and steel material
* Apply stretch wrapping material around bundles of wood and/or steel material
* Replenish racks with material as needed
* Use various hand tools as required
* Inspect work product for defects and quality
* Undergo shop safety training, and complete all assignments in a safe and timely manner
* Other duties as requested or assigned
Call Anthony with questions or further details. (614) 932-1320.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Anthony Pierce
Phone: (614) 932-1320