Posting ID: 7306273
Currently seeking a Lab Technician with Supervisor capabilities. Will be responsible for 10+ people throughout two different departments.
- Lead a team of technicians to accomplish various lab tasks.
- Improved current lab procedures to have more consistent results.
- Resolved issue new and complex issues to keep the lab running smoothly and efficiently.
- Lead Technician responsible for training new hires and leading overnight operations.
- Operates laboratory equipment and process samples as per Sanger sequencing guidelines, including pipette work, use of thermo cyclers and maintaining 3730xl DNA Analyzers.
- Responsible for normalizing troubleshoot requests using a DNA spectrometer.
- Liaison for 5S laboratory protocol, assisting in improving laboratory efficiency through lab layout and equipment handling standards.
- Bachelor's degree within Science
- Supervisor experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of instrumentation use
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Kyle Hunter