Posting ID: JP-002023683
This position will be responsible for using Geographical Information System to support the organization as a part of Operations Services.
- Completes engineering designs and cost estimates using GIS for all types of main and service work
- Represents Engineering at internal and external project meetings as required.
- Performs a preliminary review of development plans and interfaces with the customer
- Implement and train Engineering staff on new work processes for the GIS mapping system
- Distribute and update the maps for other departments of the company as requested
- Distribute and approve the requests for the acquisition and release of easements as well as the vacation of rights-of-way
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Meadows, Zachary