Substation Design Engineer
Posting ID: 7030735
The Substation Control Engineer/Designer position is focused on the design of protection and control systems for Southern Company's transmission and distribution substations.
- The leased engineer/designer will provide engineering drawings, specifications, and material requirements for capital improvement projects with emphasis on safety, quality, schedule and costs.
- Over a fair amount of time, they will be expected to transition into a quality assurance role responsible for reviewing transmission and distribution substation design projects and contribute to the Control Design group best practices.
- This position is located in Forest Park, Georgia (Metro-Atlanta).
- Minimum of 5 years of Experience with a Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of Experience with a Associates Degree
- AutoCAD Required, AutoCAD Electrical is a huge Plus
- Experience Designing Transmission & Distribution, Substations, PNC (Protective and Control)
- PE Preferred
- Pay is based on experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Allison Beeson
Phone: (770) 625-1012