Clinical SAS Programmer (Remote)
Posting ID: 7372490
- Develop SAS coding for generating SDTM, ADaM datasets and TLFs to support clinical study analysis Perform clinical study report and/or exploratory analysis for oncology clinical study Perform validation of ADaM datasets and TLFs per SAP Effectively review and comment on vendor programming deliverables and help resolve technical difficulties Proficient computer skills across multiple applications and OS environments
- Review and ensure accurate and high-quality statistical programming deliverables from CRO Perform generation, validation and QC/QA of SDTM, ADam and TFL output in accordance with SOPs, SOIs, and guidance documents.
- Create and maintain specifications as per SDTM/ADaM standard and study SAP.
- Define and create ad-hoc reports and listings for clinical teams.
- Develop, implement and maintain SAS programming standards.
- Builds/tests programs for Data Validation, Derivation, and Data Reports to identify inconsistencies and support data review efforts, as necessary.
- Verifies completeness of relevant study deliverables prior to release from the group Maintains all required study documentation.
- Consults and provides input into system validation efforts including tool maintenance activities.
- Ensure CRF meets the guidelines of the protocol and check for consistency and adequacy.
- Work in tandem with Biostatistics and Data Management member on various clinical projects.
- Review CRF annotations and data specifications.
- Perform quality control on final reports.
- Develop SAS coding and table templates for preparing, processing and analyzing clinical data.
- Establish monitoring of data transfers for ongoing trials to identify study conduct or data quality issues.
- BS or above in a quantitative field with at least 5 years of SAS experience in major pharma or CRO
- With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, this organization and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology," their research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Noah Brooks
Phone: (973) 829-4428