Firmware Test Engineer
Posting ID: JP-001969094
Now Hiring a Firmware Test Engineer with Strong LabVIEW Experience
Our client is seeking an expert in LabVIEW to join their R&D team here in Ft Lauderdale. This role will be leading the charge on developing LabVIEW to test their hardware. The position requires a strong technical knowledge and experience of hardware/ firmware design skills and an understanding of the product development process using medical device design control requirements.
- Understand low power hardware platforms
- Design, implement and test product solutions
- Analyze and troubleshoot factory reported product defects and issues
- Within a team, execute projects for on-time delivery of project objectives
- Contribute to and review technical solutions for product improvement
- Create and execute hardware/firmware design verification protocols
- Develop software to test PCAs to simulate manufacturing equipment.
- Identify and implement engineering and quality process improvements
- Contribute to driving the organization's improved gross margin with design improvements
-MUST have 5+ years within NI LabVIEW Development
-Bachelors in Electrical or Computer Engineering
-Hardware/Firmware system architecture understanding
-Firmware testing experience
-Design for manufacture, test, cost and reliability
-Familiarity using Lab Test Equipment, LabVIEW, SQL database
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Donovan, Caitlyn