Clinical Research Coordinator
Posting ID: 7030388
- Assistance with literature research, protocol composition and case report form design.
- Perform in-house and field monitoring, i.e.: review, audit, and QC case report forms for accuracy, completeness, legibility and assistance with resolution of data discrepancies with follow up queries to sites when necessary.
- Maintain clinical study patient files, clinical site notebooks and general investigator notebooks according to standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate clinical study data flow between business unit and research sites.
- Takes accountability and achieves Results.
- Computer data entry and data verification for some projects may be required.
- Clinical study inventory management for clinical sites when necessary, to include equipment, product, printing, binding, and distributing study protocols and CRF's.
- Assist Clinical Research Associates with site audit preparations.
- Provide ad hoc support on developing presentations, reports and periodic updates regarding study status.
- Assist in procedure and policy development.
- Creates and articulates a vision.
- Sets priorities and allocates resources.
- Drives innovation through embracing diversity and change.
- Track reimbursements for investigators and clinical sites according to reimbursement agreements in coordination with local team member for MediSpend transactions.
- Develops self and others.
- Sets the Example and thereby shapes the culture.
A Bachelor's Degree in health or life sciences is recommended along with knowledge of IDE and 510(k) regulations governing clinical studies with human subjects and previous experience with clinical study management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 3 to 5 year's relevant work experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Michael Bean
Phone: (904) 527-5646