Work From Home- Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7304997
Our client, a large and reputable home healthcare provider headquarted in Hartford,CT is looking for 20+ remote Customer Service Representatives for their Staffing Department.
Do you have the passion to make an impact on people's lives? Then come join our team! Our company is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
As a Healthcare Customer Service Expert in our Staffing Team, you make a difference every time you schedule home healthcare services for a patient. You will have full accountability and ownership of cases ensuring patient discharges timely, or if already at home, care begins per the physician's request. Prioritization and organization skills are key to being successful in this role.
- Responsible for timely and thoughtful communication to the referral source, physician, and patient to ensure coordination of services and equipment to meet physician prescribed starts of care and/or discharge dates.
- Adheres to out-of-network qualification standards when working with Providers outside of the our company's network to ensure pricing is commensurate to our company's client reimbursement.
- Requires dynamic ability to prioritize multiple times throughout the day, as well as excellence in time management.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills and utilize appropriate documentation to ensure URAC core and HUM standards are met.
- Requires a High School Diploma or the equivalent. Must have minimum 1 year work experience in a Customer Service/ Call Center setting.
- Must be proficient and comfortable in a computer-based environment with excellent
communication and problem solving skills - Embracing the values of accountability, consistency and engagement through excellent attendance
- Demonstrating outstanding customer service through the ability to care for other - Flexibility, adaptability and motivation learn
TRAINING: Mon-Friday; 9-5:30pm (3 weeks)
SHIFT: Thursday- Monday; 9-5:30pm
REMOTE from anywhere in the US
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Dora Aranibar