Lab Technician (Sample Preparation)
Posting ID: 7305483
Overview: We are looking for a qualified technician to undertake a variety of laboratory procedures of technical nature. You will be handling sensitive equipment to analyze samples or substances and conduct tests reporting findings to a laboratory manager. The goal is to optimize lab procedures and succeed in producing reliable and important results that can be used to make a difference.
Summary: The lab technicians (sample preparation) are placing the samples into the liquid handling robot and removing the caps. They will remove the samples at the end of the run and recap them and place into storage.
* Receive, label and analyze samples in a sterile environment
* Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
* Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
* Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
* Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
* Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
Shifts: 8AM-4:30PM or 4PM-12:30AM
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Morgan Finch
Phone: (763) 923-2083