Work From Home Reservation Agent
Posting ID: JP-001979389
- Answer incoming calls from prospective guests and travel agents.
- Up sell/Close sales transactions.
- Consistently achieve revenue goals. Provide quality customer service.
- Job Requirements: Possess fluency in English. Demonstrate good verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Work flexible shifts that may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Minimum of 1 year of recent customer service experience in a call center environment
- Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time
- Must be able to type at least 25 words per minute
call center, customer service, inbound calls, data entry
Work from Home
Training: 8:30am - 5:00pm
$13/hr during training and $13.50/hr after
o 4:00am – 4:30pm Sun – Sat AM
o 8:30am – 8:30pm Sun – Sat MID
o 12:30pm – 12:00am Sun – Sat PM
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Armendariz, Lilly