Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7374220
Completely Remote Work from Home Position
As a Customer Success Representative, you are a part of an amazing team that helps make roadside
breakdowns easier for customers in times of need. We'll rely on you to actively listen to our customer's
situations, needs, and provide empathy and reassurance during high-stress situations. We are looking for
customer success experts who will provide the human connection to our customers, partners, and service
providers and provide a world-class, customer experience.
You must exhibit a high sense of urgency and work well under pressure. You are a curious investigator who is not
afraid of a challenge and is driven to provide their best work. You are ready to adapt to any change and
eager to learn and face the unknown.
● Strong sense of urgency handling a high volume amount of inbound and occasionally outbound calls
● Utilize CRM technology to create new customer service requests
● Practice exceptional communication by communicating effectively via phone, email and chats
● Effectively communicate critical, key details to help aid in providing appropriate, correct services
● Manage challenging customer service situations while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and
consultative approach towards the customer during their time of need
● Meet and strive to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual team goals
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kory Cook
Phone: (858) 609-1996