Posting ID: 7338829
We are currently hiring for a Research Associate to join a R&D team. Qualified candidates will hold a degree in the sciences and will have previous lab experience.
- This person will be joining a research and development team that is doing new product development and product improvement
- Will be assisted at any or all stages of product development including scale up to full production
- Duties will include performing assays and developing methods in support of the research division of the company
- The position will involve development and application of sophisticated instrumental methods utilizing HPLC, GC, ICP, AA, GC/MS, LC/MS, FTIR, laboratory robotics and wet chemistry analyses
- Assisting with projects and more senior researchers
- Record all testing results into internal system
- Will be responsible to maintaining clean lab area including washing glassware and assisting with stocking chemicals
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Erin Jacobsen