Posting ID: JP-001977093
Immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to support our manufacturing operation. The Maintenance Technician will have responsibility for the overall maintenance of the plant.
• Ensure the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance/repairs
• Have the knowledge and ability to trouble shoot and repair production equipment, including welding machines, metal fabricating equipment, overhead cranes, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems
• Control equipment down time by conducting PM inspections and repairs outside of peak production hours facility and safety as indicated
• Coordinate repairs with outside contractors and vendors
• Provide facility maintenance and repairs as needed
• Track repairs, including cause, down time and repair time
Electrical, Maintenance technician, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Mechanical, Repair, Troubleshooting, Schematic, Preventive maintenance, Welding, Electrical troubleshooting
Top Skills Details:
Troubleshoot Mechanical and Electrical components
Repairs to equipment and machinery to include welding machines
Update and Adhere to Preventative Maintenance Program
Familiarity with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Completion of technical/vocational industrial maintenance program or related field
• Minimum 2+ years related maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to read and understand blue prints, electrical and hydraulic diagrams and equipment specifications
• Proficient with hand and power tools, metal working tools and welding equipment
• Strong verbal/written communication skills and strong computer skills
• Experience with Preventative Maintenance programs
• Working knowledge of related regulations such as OSHA, NEC, NFPA, ANSI and state/local codes
• Prior welding experience is a plus
If you are the right candidate please contact myself, Brandon Mead, at 8565322856 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Mead, Brandon