General Laborer Needed ASAP!
Posting ID: 7369255
General Laborers Needed ASAP!
Pay between $15-$18/hr (depending on level of experience)
Perform manual labor tasks and support operations on worksites. These candidates will be working up in Hopkinton, MA on a DOT gasline project. One of the most important general laborer responsibilities is to be a fire & ladder watch. Fire watch personnel maintain surveillance of areas where hot work - welding or cutting with torches - has occurred. Other responsibilities may include, collect trash, debris and other waste to keep the site clean and safe. You'll also get to handle power tools and materials (such as saws and drills). Ability to concentrate on performing your tasks and commit to safety rules.
* Fire Watch & Ladder Watch
* Basic computer skills such as data entry, email and time entering
* Cleaning and preparing construction sites
* Loading and unloading materials and equipment
* Clean up worksites from work debris
* Handle and transport materials (e.g. cement) and equipment (e.g. drills and grinders)
* Use power tools and machinery (e.g. forklifts) when needed
* Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks
* Put up warning signs (e.g. signposts, cones) for vehicles and passersby
* Help with setting up and transferring temporary structures (e.g. scaffolding)
* Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
High School Diploma and a Valid Driver's License. Workers should be able to: Travel between jobsites if the job(s) requires it; Work within precise limit or standards of accuracy; Make decisions based on measurable criteria; and visualize objects in three dimensions from plans and drawings. Physically, workers must be able to: Work easily and skillfully with hands; Lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds; See well (either naturally or with correction); Climb and maintain balance on high ladders and scaffolds; and stand, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
Please Contact Corey @ 781-938-3086 if you or anyone you know is interested!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Corey Tudor