Posting ID: JP-001974605
Southern California based environmental and specialty civil engineering contractor serving the state of California is seeking Project Manager to join their team. The Project Manager will be hands-on overseeing various water/wastewater projects in Los Angeles and Orange County. The project will vary from $200k up to $10M in size. The Project Manager will oversee all aspects of the projects from mobilization, project schedules, construction documentation, milestones and client engagement.
Duties will include:
- Manage/Oversite of all field teams
- Manage and update construction schedule
- Perform Cost Management
- Client engagement
- Project Documentation as needed: RFI’s, Change Orders, etc..
- 5 years of industrial construction Project Management
- Ideally water/wastewater project experience
- Experience on projects over $10+ Million
- Mechanical Piping project experience preferred
- Ability to create and manage project schedule
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to take project by the horns.
Salary Range: $125,000 - $150,000 per year. Will be based upon experience.
We are seeking individuals desiring long term career opportunities. For immediate consideration, please contact Kai Chauncey at (714) 347-1221
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Chauncey, Kai