Customer Service/ Call Center Representative
Posting ID: JP-001969228
As a Customer Service Representative at our clients, you will provide service and support to internal and external customers. This is a pivotal role as you will be the first point of contact for many customers. Therefore, professionalism is key in this high volume and fast paced environment. These resources will be handling 60 - 150 calls that last up to 4 minutes per day.
There are three types of calls they will be receiving.
1. Price quotes and reservations request- this is when customers are calling for a quote that they have or reserve something in their suite
2. Service request – this is when they have equipment on site but not behaving like it should. The customer will call to initiate the service ticket. Eventually the equipment needs repairs.
3. Offerent call- customer done using the equipment on the project. Logistics built in to get truck out there to pick up the equipment.
A lot of request taking data and documenting what the request are. From here they escalate it up to a different department, “tier 2”, which can be the local branch, accounts receivable/payable, inside sales team, and/or digital team whom handles websites, chats, and emails.
customer service, call center
Top Skills Details:
1. 1+ years’ experience of true call center/ customer service experience (high call volume 60-150 calls)
2. Looking for someone that can think outside the box and have critical thinking skills. This person needs to be empowered to handle the call.
3. Looking for someone with a positive mindset and loves to collaborate. Teamwork and culture is very important to them.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
o High School diploma or equivalent
o 1-2 years Customer Service Experience
o Strong verbal skills and ability to speak clearly and articulate
o Data entry skills-40 wpm
o Proficiency in Microsoft applications
o Able to deal with a high volume of tasks, stressful, and sometimes unfamiliar situations
o Excellent time management and efficiency skills
o Excellent organizational skills with heavy attention to detail
o Able to deal with conflict and respond professionally
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Joseph Bolibruck
Phone: (704) 969-2211