Posting ID: JP-002015591
Weekly start and Weekly Pay
The Material Handler accurately and safely distributes material internally and externally to the facility in an efficient and expeditious manner. The job is responsible for stocking, inventory management, and handling of all manufacturing materials. The job requires accurate counting and kitting of materials. Ability to follow written and verbal directions and communicate effectively with team members both orally and written.
• Accurately handle transactions and physical movement of material in and out of the stockroom
• Responsible for accurate inventory level management
• Responsible for maintaining cycle counts and a clean warehouse
• Accurately kit all work orders
• Assist in all WIP movement and transactions
• May assist with shipping/receiving/packaging as needed
• May drive company truck and/or forklift
• May perform other duties as required
• Attendance is an essential duty of this position
(13) 1st shift = 6am – 230pm – can work up to 12 hours
(3) 2nd shift = 12pm – 8pm – can work up to 12 hours
material handler, RF scanner, bar code scanners, computers, Warehouse Packing, Warehouse Forklift, Loading, Unloading, Outside
Top Skills Details:
Warehousing, Forklift, RF Scanners, Receiving, Inventory
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Recent experience in a manufacturing, stockroom or warehouse environment.
• 1 year experience in any type of material distribution environment is a plus.
• High School Diploma (or G.E.D.)
• Valid Driver’s License OR state ID and SOCIAL
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Merriman, Bryan