Posting ID: JP-002021616
• Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, PLC Ladder diagram and other specifications, using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment
• Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers, following electrical code and blueprints, using hand tools and voltage tester.
• Connects low voltage control cables and wires between machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, PLC Ladder diagram and blueprints, using hand tools and test equipment.
• Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures, using test equipment, and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables, using hand tools.
• Replaces faulty electrical components of machine, such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices, using hand tools.
• Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards.
• May diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
• Trace plant wiring and draw it in a proper format to have drafting make an electronic copy for plant records.
• Install pneumatic, electronic, and instrumentation equipment.
• Perform electrical installations, repairs, and service equipment per NEC codes.
• Tests malfunctioning machinery, using test equipment, and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers, such as MACHINE REPAIRER, MAINTENANCE and TOOL MAKER, MAINTENANCE , to diagnose malfunction.
• Assist with planning layouts, running conduit, wiring and tubing for new and existing installations and developing and carrying out preventative maintenance programs.
• Work in a Computerized Maintenance Management System for work order tracking, time entry, parts procurement (SAP)
PLC, ELECTRICIAN, MAINTENANCE, SIEMENS, ALLEN BRADLEY, maintenance technician
Top Skills Details:
Maintenance Electrician troubleshooting PLCs
Troubleshooting electrical equipment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Associates or Technical Degree with 10+ years’ experience with instrument & controls and electrical distribution (troubleshooting and maintaining) in automotive industry (Casting Facility is a Plus).
• Solid knowledge of control systems, valves, motors, and instrumentation/ concepts of flow, level, pressure, and temperature.
• Support compliance efforts of ISO, OSHA, National Electric Code (NEC) and IEC 61131-3 Standards.
• Able to work various shifts, irregular hours and emergency call-ins as needed
• Able to work in the USA without sponsorship now or in the future
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Stephen Armstrong
Phone: (843) 746-5802