Electrical Test Engineer
Posting ID: JP-001980558
This Client is a leader in Aerospace guidance and navigation products for commercial and military applications
This individual will be a key member of a team responsible for the calibration, repair and maintenance of electrical test equipment and electronic measurement instruments used for testing and troubleshooting Ring Laser Gyroscope and Inertial Navigation Systems, Circuit cards and Components.
- Calibrate, repair and maintain electrical/electronic test equipment and Instruments that support the production of Ring Laser Gyroscope and Inertial Navigation Systems, Circuit Cards and Components.
- Design Calibration Procedures, Calibration Aids and Fixtures.
- Address equipment obsolescence and maintain a critical spare parts inventory.
- Maintain Calibration and Repair Recall System and Historical Database.
- Interface with Production and Engineering personnel to resolve equipment anomalies impacting daily production demands.
- Prepare equipment status reports, calibration reports and certificates.
- Address and document test equipment calibration Out of Tolerance parameters affecting production test specifications.
- Upgrade and Maintain facility ESD Compliance with ANSI/ESD S20.20.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Four year Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in calibration and repair of electrical and electronic instruments and test equipment in a production environment.
- Experience in Aerospace working on Ring Laser Gyro and Inertial Navigation systems is desirable.
- MUST HAVE the ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ferraro, Shane