GRC Cyber Security Specialist
Posting ID: JP-001977249
TEKsystems is working with a customer to identify GRC Analysts that can sit anywhere in the country for a 100% remote role for a long term contract. This client supports the care and feeding of the IT systems tied to Medicare and Medicaid for State and Local Healthcare entities with a responsibility to provide the general oversight of data privacy and security related to HIPAA Privacy and Security rules and State privacy laws.
This team has about 30 members, roughly 22-23 are ASO’s, (Acct Sec Officers)) and work with 42 states including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. They have been supporting a lot of these State accounts for 40 years.
hipaa compliance, SSP, poam, System Security Plan, Plan of Action and Milestones, CMS, Data Privacy, Security Audit, NIST 800-53
Top Skills Details:
1. 3-5 years Understanding of NIST 800-53 security controls, and experience conducting risk assessments against this framework.
2. 3-5 years Experience creating SSP’s and all applicable processes/procedures.
3. 3-5 years Experience managing POA&M’s tracking all findings through to remediation.
Looking for individuals with:
Strong overall GRC experience (at least 5+ years) in data privacy and security with a strong understanding of risk management
Self-sufficient candidates with strong leadership skills and/or the desire to become ASO’s who are comfortable helping themselves and those around them see what they have control over (circle of influence).
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• 5+ years’ experience in data privacy and security.
• Healthcare experience is required.
• State agency healthcare experience highly desired.
• CMS experience is a plus!
• Experience with emphasis in information security and regulatory or other compliance management.
• Bachelors or undergraduate degree or equivalent diploma, or combination of education, certification and relevant experience.
• Experience with risk management techniques.
• Experience with health care environments and compliance planning and implementation.
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements including HIPAA/HITECH, ISO, SSAE18, and Data Privacy.
• Skilled in planning, problem solving, analysis, collaboration, and communication.
• Professional certification such as CISSP, GSEC, etc. a plus.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Lane May
Phone: (616) 974-1930