Field Maintenance Engineer
Posting ID: JP-001974346
- Partner with maintenance and outside contract trades during all aspects of equipment installation and conversion such as demolition, construction, installation, testing, and debug of production equipment. Largest partner is Berry Global in the non-woven department
- Perform troubleshooting, process start-up, design, and documentation of Mechanical and Electrical Systems for new or modified production equipment.
- Create and modify existing documentation to complete drawing packages, installation checklists, machine part lists, illustrations, and machine specs of production equipment.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- AS degree (nice to have) in Mechatronics, Electrical or Mechanical. 100% not required (maintenance experience is the preference)
- 5+ years' experience with industrial equipment
- PLC knowledge (troubleshooting/modifying)
- Prior experience with Slitters, Rollers, and Unrollers (Products)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Michael Estes