Senior Software Engineer
Posting ID: JP-001972013
Designs, implements, and tests software for medical device products
• Participates in requirements gathering, estimating and planning
• Creates documentation throughout the development process
• Works with other disciplines to develop system-minded implementations that take into account safety, performance, communication, user interface and other aspects of a final product
• Commits to achieving and exceeding project goals and timelines
• Performs duties in compliance with the Quality System
C++, Linux, object oriented development
Top Skills Details:
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
To be considered for this role, please ensure the minimum requirements are evident on your resume.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years experience with C/C++ in a Linux development environment
• Experience in embedded Linux and real-time applications
• Knowledge of OOA&D and familiarity with UML
• Working knowledge of software development best practices
Nice to Have
• Experience with Qt, SQLite, Linux Yocto, Cybersecurity
• Medical device experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Torretto, Kira