Posting ID: JP-001979387
Aerotek is seeking an Engineering Design professional to help support various power delivery projects. This individual will join the power delivery group at one of the largest engineering firms in the nation.
- Carry out engineering design on substation projects
- Work with engineering and project management team to complete projects
- Partner with sub contractors and clients to share design and project updates
- Carry out field visits when needed
- Work with engineering design on power distribution and transmission line projects
- 0-5 years experience carrying out power delivery design
- Professional experience carrying out substation design preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Browne, Roark