Opportunity for a Patient Support Specialist
Posting ID: 7306587
Opportunity with a large pharmaceutical company.
- Act as a reimbursement navigator for patients, health care providers and specialty pharmacies that opt into Patient Support service offerings for both oral and IV products.
- Support the Patient Support Specialists in managing case loads within their geographic areas and provide seamless coverage for other Patient Support Specialists case loads when necessary.
- Communicate with the patient/authorized representative, health care provider and specialty pharmacy regarding case-related updates and to appropriately manage expectations
- Ability to manage critical conversations with patients, health care providers and pharmacies.
- Comprehensive assessment of each case to determine appropriate avenue to maximize patient access to products.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of market access challenges. Act as subject matter expert and educate patients, health care providers and internal cross-functional partners.
- Background in reimbursement/patient access and customer service
- 2+ years in pharmaceutical/health care industry
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Apply with your resume for immediate consideration.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Frank Lofaro