Posting ID: 7307740
In search of Quality Engineer.
- Develop and perform operational and process qualifications for customer manufacturing processes in cooperation with cross-functional engineering teams per project requirements.
- Provide direction in implementing Incoming Inspection, First Article Inspection, In-Process and Final Product Inspection plans for development projects.
- Author, review and/or approve documentation for Design Control activities for Design and Project Phase Reviews as well as Product Verification testing in cooperation with cross-functional engineering teams per project requirements.
- Apply sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues, including CAPA's, CCR's and NCMR's
- Provide statistical data / trending analysis on CAPA, Complaint, NCMR and other quality metrics
- Line Transfer
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Kathryn Schill