Posting ID: JP-002025293
My client is currently looking to add a Android Developer to their team. Please see below for what the candidate will be developing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or engineering related field and a minimum of 1 year of job-related experience
- An advanced degree in directly applicable area of study may substitute for job related experience. Will also look at strong internship experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Scrum is required
- Basic understanding of Android and application development
- Basic understanding of Kotlin
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team is required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Good communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally with back end and quality engineers is required
- Bachelors Degree-engineering
- Solely looking for android (no ios needed)
- 0-3years of experience. If 0, than need strong internship experience with Android.
- Java and kotlin (will be doing 50/50)
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Scrum
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Patricia Kapp