Posting ID: 7333552
- Assist as needed in all shipping functions (i.e., scheduling pickups with shipping companies, processing Service Now tickets for shipment, package equipment, and recording shipments in Service Now, etc.). Ensure that the addresses in the FedEx machine are accurate. Coordinate with appropriate personnel to have addresses updated in Service Now.
- Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates
- Assist as needed with reviewing the various team assignment groups and ensure proper disposition of tickets to provide the quickest and correct solution to our customers.
- Assist with delivering local shipments to our Hanover campus and satellite offices.
- Examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet quality specifications
- May direct and teach others how to preparing outgoing and receive incoming shipments
- Contributes daily to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Must be a team player that is willing to help others.
- Assist as needed with monthly warehouse audits in ensuring our inventory matches our records in Service Now Asset Management and accounting has accurate information reconcile as required.
- Participate as needed on RMA Returns and work on the Returned Equipment Queue to ensure equipment is returned and disposed of as needed.
- Update and oversee all aspects of asset records after shipment or delivery in Service Now asset management system. Verify assets are correctly assigned to the correct operating company, division, and office, so accounting has accurate info for new and assets that are disposed of monthly.
- Work closely with the Allegis Client and Mobilization team and make sure all equipment is built to needed specifications and quality standards per visible checks and notes in the Service Now requests.
- Work with the Office Transition team as needed and oversee new office orders and equipment relocations, make sure equipment orders are pulled, equipment ordered if not in stock, ship to arrive on the requested arrival date. Maintain inventory as needed for phone switch builds; work with office transition team members as needed. Assist in scheduling pickups of assets as offices close or relocate and assign them correctly in Service Now Asset Management to show where they go once received.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Hafsa Ahmed