Posting ID: 7307612
- Design Engineer II is responsible for producing and maintaining Dry Freight and Refrigerated van trailers.
- Occasionally, you will get involved with Converter Dolly, Truck body, Flatbed related design as needed.
- Competency in engineering fundamentals and using established procedures to develop and coordinate new designs, assemblies, and methods to evaluate.
- The Design Engineer II primary functions are to engineer fundamentals using established procedures as well as helping to develop new designs, assemblies, and methods to evaluate.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanic Engineering Technology, or equivalent
- Experience: Minimum 1-year work experience in a related area of engineering with 3-years of experience in dry and refrigerated van trailers (experience with converter dolly, truck bodies, and/or flatbeds will be given higher consideration)
- Engineering capabilities expected of graduate engineer plus experience with Catia and Ansys.
- Setting own work goals after definite objectives are set by manager.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Whitney Akers
Phone: (912) 525-2873