Working with an extensive client base, Aerotek is searching for 15 General laborers for a LARGE
shop in south Edmonton!
All applicants MUST meet the following requirements
- Ability to lift 50 lbs consistently throughout an 8 hour shift.
- You will be doing stator/rotor assembly and dis assembly.
- Tool box talk every day.
- Use of overhead crane to move stator assembly to the station.
- Basic hand and power tools(drills, screwdrivers etc.) experience of at least 6 months.
- Oil & gas experience.
- Forklift and overhead crane experience(no certifications needed)-at least 6 months experience.
- Basic Computer skills to enter in orders.
- Reliable transportation to get to and from Nisku.
- Must be willing to submit to Pre- screening (BGC)
- Available to work day and night shift.
Apply now with resume and references!
Interviews ASAP. About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.