TEKsystems is seeking a Tier 1 Help Desk Analyst for a contract to hire located in Anchorage, AK.
*Required experience with root cause analysis and problem resolution.Required skills:
- Working in Enterprise Technology Services Providing Tier I & Tier 2 technical support and Windows 10 experience.
- Customer interactions include phones in Service Desk, e-mail responses, and face to face technical support.
- Providing support to all end users, Technology Software and Hardware.
- Active Directory
- Ticketing Systems
About TEKsystems:We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- This position will answer, respond and resolve requests and incidents regarding software and hardware submitted via phone, e-mail, and in-person.
- Extensive service desk experience required as well as remote support experience.
- Candidate will need to follow our standard operating procedures and participate in the creation or modification of all Tier 1 & Tier 2 procedures.
- Detailed tracking and narration of the work and time dedicated to work is required via the LANDesk work distribution and tracking system.
- Tier 1 and 2 problem resolution skills for voice, data and video technology.
- Configuration and repair skills for PC, printer, IP phones and other peripheral devices will be required.
- Experience must include installing new images on computers, completing backup/restores, using software to wipe hard drives, remote computer support, troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and documentation skills
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.