TEKsystems is now hiring an IT Operations Engineer for a role in Mobile, AL. Our client is seeking someone to become a member of the technical support team who will spend their time providing support to their 1600 end users along with providing level 1 networking support.
About TEKsystems:We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
- Participates in the ongoing process of investigating, troubleshooting, and providing resolution to technical issues in a 24x7x365 environment
- Quickly develops a comprehensive understanding of the applications and infrastructure within the AM/NS environment and how they impact Team Members
- Stays informed of production changes that could affect functionality and alerting
- Ability to coordinate across teams, working closely with peers to ensure the appropriate focus and sense of urgency is applied to all issues
- Accurately troubleshoots, reproduces and documents issues and other pertinent information in Incident or Problem tickets
- Contacts warehouses, production lines and other buildings in order to troubleshoot power outages and device issues
- Creates and maintains knowledge base article content
- Documents all problems & issues encountered during the shift and prepare shift turnover material/discussion
- Handles incident queue and perform various tasks as assigned
- Handles ad hoc requests and take on new procedures as required
- Creates and maintains team automation and misc. scripts
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.