Reporting to a Manager of Digital Product at E! Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the department in developing new products, enhancements to existing product and overall operations for desktop & mobile portfolio for E!. The digital product and operations group is tasked with driving new brand engagement initiatives, including building a wide range of products and services across the E! News website, application and emerging digital platforms. The responsibilities for this consultant would be:
- Drive development and assist with maintaining the product road-map
- Identify market trends and opportunities in the digital space
- Interface with departmental leads, executive management and other business units to gather requirements, discuss opportunities for growth, and determine how to measure success
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments, including web development and software engineering teams, to successfully scope and execute new product features on time and within budget
- Work with UX/UI designers, editorial, and engineering leads to determine best practices and identify development roadblocks for specific deliverables
- Identify milestones with the product road-map and track deliverables to relevant individuals/teams
- Ensure that project schedules adhere to the product road-map and advise senior leadership of potential conflicts
- Serve as a primary conduit for on-site engineering teams and third party vendors
- Gather user data to assist with providing insight and driving product direction
- Work with the product Manager to identify and present new product opportunities to internal stakeholders
- Creatively conceive and champion best practices for new and ongoing processes and work with editorial and design teams
- Create user stories, managing a product backlog and operating in an agile-like environment
- Manage external vendors as related to product initiatives
- Create training materials for internal users in managing the site
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
agile software development
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.