* The maintenance of desktop and laptop computers within the organization including troubleshooting problems.
* Ensuring IT desktop procedures are up-to-date and complete.
* Setting up desktop and laptops using Windows OS, installing all required software, connecting to network, and any other steps required to install and make system workable at the users work station.
* Monitoring and maximizing printer fax and copy machine uptime including daily checklist.
* Maintaining an organized and documented IT asset inventory.
* Backing up system data files.
* Tracking and reporting all downtime.
* Providing one-on-one training and clarification of use of Office products to the user community.
* Supporting the System Administrator when required to troubleshoot network and/or phone issues.
* On occasion, this position may be required to partner with business process owners to develop and implement project plans.
* Demonstrated ability to install, troubleshoot and setup user workstations.
* Good interpersonal skills and be able to interact successfully with staff at all levels.
* Strong knowledge of MS Windows and Office Applications.
* Good troubleshooting and customer service communications skills with attention to detail.
* Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures such as:
- Setting up user workstations, PC troubleshooting, installing and troubleshooting printer issues,
- Installing Microsoft Windows and Office updates is essential.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
complex problem solving
troubleshooting (problem solving)
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.