1.) Extremely detail oriented and organized
2.) The ability to track a lot of moving pieces without anything falling through the cracks
3.) Managing up and being proactive with communication to all moving parts.
Design Program Coordinator will focus on supporting our Marketplace teams at Facebook. The ideal candidate is highly organized with experience funneling creative team requests, confirming deadlines, establishing timelines, identifying project issues and resolving them. This role requires excellent communication skills, an ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. A highly organized approach and consistent delivery is mandatory. You'll work within our Design Managers and will support the team on ad hoc projects as needed.
This is a full-time contract position based in our Menlo Park office.
● Support the operations of the design team's programs including:
○ tracking our XFN process and maintaining our Kanban board,
○ coordinating weekly team meetings,
○ ensuring clear communication of our process with owners
○ And maintaining our core design operations and managing certain projects
● Assisting coordination of event/offsite/etc
● Coordinate some operational foundations for on-boarding like sending welcome emails, scheduling a
light on-boarding session, and tracking this across a large design team
● Team communication & knowledge sharing-update and maintain team wiki documentation, group communication, notes and next steps sharing.
● Additional Designs support-work with DM's on ad hoc projects as needed
● Excellent communication and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
● Positive attitude and dependably delivers on requests
● 2+years experience working in a similar capacity in a creative industry required;
● Track record of being detail-oriented, willing to wear multiple hats, identifying areas for improvement/support and delivering results in a highly organized manner;
● Bachelors degree required
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
attention to detail
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.