***Sits On-Site in Pleasanton CA***
- Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
- Software Engineer (Applications): Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications products. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Survey Tip: This job should be matched by companies that develop applications software. Companies that have both applications and systems software engineers and cannot identify them by function should match to Software Development Engineer (5101-5106).
- Development on projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
- Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Digram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
About TEKsystems:We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
- S. in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of solid SFDC development
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Apttus CLM 201 certified
- Experience in configuring, managing and customizing the Apttus CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
- Experience with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals, Apttus Wizard, and X-Author for Excel
- Experience with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings and Echosign settings
- Must be a good team player and a quick learner
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks.
cascading style sheets (css)
simple object access protocol (soap)
installations (computer systems)
java (programming language)
ajax (programming language)
management information systems
contract lifecycle management
salesforce object query language (soql)
salesforce object search language (sosl)
extended reach drilling
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.