Top Three Skills:
4 + year of experience Installing operating system software, patches, and upgrades in a Windows environment
4+ Years of experience Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system hardware, software issues
4 + year of experience conducting server builds
The Systems Administrator performs tier one and two network support in accordance with the SIE OPORD. Candidates must possess strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills, in addition to in-depth technical knowledge of the Government's systems' hardware and software. Candidate requirements vary depending on system complexity, the types of operating and network systems being supported, and the size of the organization. A background in the specific types of hardware and software systems used by the Government is required. Candidates monitor and control one or more mid-range application servers. The SA studies program operating instructions to determine equipment setup and operations. The SA continuously observes the operation of assigned applications and storage devices to monitor system operation and determines the point of hardware or software failure. The SA manipulates systems in accordance with standard procedures to continue operations when individual units of a system malfunction. The SA confers with software systems engineering or applications programming personnel in the event that errors require a change of instructions or sequences of operations. The SA maintains operating records such as machine performance and production reports.
• Installing operating system software, patches and upgrades
• Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system hardware, software and networking issues
• Configuring, optimizing, fine-tuning and monitoring operating system software and hardware
• Performing system backups and recovery
• Conducting server builds
• Provides systems Administrator support to systems hosting complex operational databases, software configuration control, and system interfaces for computer systems
• Maintains file servers, network access; documents, analyzes and troubleshoots systems anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance
• MCSA relevant to the candidate's work area or VMware Certified Associate (VCA)
DoDD 8570.01-M IAT II or higher
• The manager has stated that candidates qualified for this role must have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility no exceptions.
• If a candidate does not have a MCSA Sever 2012 or 2016 the manager would be able to submit a waiver for this. They must be able to show years of experience along with showing that they have made strides towards getting it.
• Security + Ce certification must have no waiver allowed.
Our client is seeking a qualified Information Technology (IT) professional to support the USSOCOM SITEC II Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) contract. As a member of our team, you will support the vice president of the Enterprise Operations Group (EOG) as we partner with SOF military and civilian members to provide world-class IT services and support that connects over 60,000 users around the world in the areas of software development/maintenance, network services, security, end-user computing, and test and evaluation.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
software configuration management
complex problem solving
server (computer science)
microsoft certified systems administrator (mcsa)
top secret (ts clearance)
vmware certified associate
sensitive compartmented information (sci clearance)
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.