Reporting into the Network Operations Manger this role will be responsible for working with and supporting our customer base to address technical issues, account issues and general inquiries; working with internal teams to proactively resolve customer concerns; monitor and report on the state of a global production network. The successful candidate will be working closely with global staff where you'll have exposure to the challenges involved in rapidly building a global network. This is a great opportunity for career growth and development and to gain exposure working in a leading global Network as a Service environment.What you will be doing
What we are looking for
- Respond quickly and accurately to customer inquiries
- Monitor network and service state
- Troubleshoot network, portal, and account issues using a variety of monitoring tools
- Focus on end user experience, taking the extra step so that users can get the most from their services
- Analyze data to report on varying trends
- Interface with development, engineering and account teams to advocate on behalf of the customer
- Perform maintenances and oversee contractors performing remote work
- Potential for on-call work as our customers need consistent, rapid, global coverage
What we offer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a self-starter able to work remotely with little supervision
- Motivated, engaged and able to operate both autonomously and within a globally dispersed team environment
- A passion for network operations/engineering and technology and a commitment to excellent customer service
- CCNA/JNCIA with work experience in network incident resolution or network infrastructure
- Knowledge of fundamental networking and software concepts
- Customer and client service focused
- Scripting / coding experience will be highly regarded
- Strong problem solving ability, able to break down complex problems
- Solution focus and keen interest in process improvement
- Experience and understanding of fibre optic networks
- Creative, fun, and contemporary workspaces
- Motivated team of industry experts and new talent
- Flexible working environments with the ability to do your job from anywhere
- Cutting-edge software to drive efficient communication and collaboration
- Training and development opportunities
- Health and wellness program
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Opportunities for career growth and potential for global intra-company transfers for interested candidates
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. About TEKsystems:We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
business process improvement
complex problem solving
attention to detail
hardworking and dedicated
cisco certified network associate
training and development
enhanced data gsm environment
juniper networks certified internet associate
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.