***NO Corp2Corp Will Be Considered***
***Must Sit On-Site in San Francisco***
***Must be able to convert business requirements into Technical Specs***
* Manage projects throughout the entire Sales development life cycle (including Technical Design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support)
* Communicate with Architect and Business analysts to best understand the needs for the system.
* Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL and web services.
* Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
* Knowledge of at least one CPQ systems such as BMI, Steelbrick or Apptus is plus.
* Work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs.
* Responsible in following Salesforce best practices and enforce data quality policies.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Understand Agile methodology and focus on quality following Salesforce Best practices.
* Good Understanding of CPQ systems and integration with Salesforce.
* Understand Object oriented concepts and ability to implement them.
* Strong understanding of other related technologies (SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc)
* Good to have experience with Lightning development.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to take initiative and work following company processes
* Salesforce Certified Admin/Developer is a must.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
software development life cycle
hypertext markup language (html)
cascading style sheets (css)
sql (programming language)
simple object access protocol (soap)
salesforce object query language (soql)
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.