Job DescriptionAEROTEK is hiring for Production Team Members for Vestas Brighton!
These are TEMP-TO-HIRE
positions, and a great opportunity to join a company that has been growing rapidly! Job Description
Assists teams engaged in the fabrication or assembly of structural Blade.Shifts Available:
- A: 7am to 7:15pm (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday)
- C: 7am to 7:15pm (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, every other Wednesday)
- B: 7pm to 7:15 am (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Saturday)
- D: 7pm to 7:15am (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, every other Saturday)
Pay: A & C shift $16-$21/hr depending upon the experience
B & D shift $18-$23/hr depending upon the experience Responsibilities:
- Manual Production Processing
- Lift, position, and/or remove material from work areas.
- Load, stack, and transport materials by hand, truck or crane or jib.
- De-burr, polish and sand with file, wire brush, buffing cloth, grinding cloth or sandpaper.
- Clean interior surfaces of holes.
- Apply abrasive compound, wax, or other dressing to facilitate cleaning or polishing.
- Fit and assemble parts into complete assembly.
- Machine Operations
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
APPLY NOW! Call 303-502-1192 x 56023 to set up an interview! About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Solid work history
- Ability to stand during 12h shifts
- Ability to work overtime
- Desire to work as a craftsman with hand tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lb., and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 lb.
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment, post-offer background screen and drug test
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.