Commercial & Government Contracts (preferably in Aerospace)
This is a GREAT Contract-to-Hire opportunity with a leading Aerospace company in the Greater Hartford Area. Senior Contracts Administrator, very high paying position at around $60-70k. Job description is below.
* Participates in negotiations, gathers details for negotiation talks and fully administers approved contracts.
* Coordinates entire quotation process including review of Request for Proposals (RFQs) check of estimate, compilation of quote letter, and follow-up.
* Coordinates and supports communications and actions between company and customer for existing orders.
* Maintains customer property database. Performs property reporting for both commercial and government customers.
* Maintains full data files.
* Directs/participates in project/program meetings. Coordinates all data exchanges.
* Distributes customer correspondence to key personnel. Coordinates/formulates responses to customers' queries
Works with customer to secure new purchase orders and develop forecasts of shipments/available business.
* Reviews customer purchase orders for acceptability (terms & conditions, pricing, delivery, specifications, government regulations and legal requirements) and prepares sales order and related directives.
Please contact me via email or at 860-269-2409 for more info.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.