Support the R&D Engineering group by participating in projects that include design, documentation, development, testing, and commissioning of industrial equipment. Design will be focused on the programming of PLC and SW driven electro-mechanical equipment and geographical user interfaces. Implementation of control systems that involve GUI and HMI for onsite and remote systemsPerformance Measures
- BS in electrical, controls, or computer engineering with at least 2 years of direct programming using c/c++ within a relevant controls/automation environment or 3+ years with PLC programming in functional block diagrams or structured text with capability to evolve within C/C++ programming.
- Direct experience working with industrial electro-mechanical equipment, vehicles, or construction equipment
- Ability to identify best approach to a control system by integrating electrical, electronics, controls, sensors, and other components associated with automated equipment
- Program, implement, and troubleshoot PLCs and HMIs within a Can-bus or some type of distributed control network environment
About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Willingness to learn and keep updated on new PLC platforms
- Skilled with problem solving, evaluate and troubleshoot problems and then develop a plan that will execute on the problem
- Understanding of single line diagrams, cable routing, instrumentation, control data sheets, and I/O lists
programmable logic controllers
c++ (programming language)
c (programming language)
computer control systems
human machine interfaces
function block diagram
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.