A well-established and highly regarded international MEP consulting firm, is seeking a Mechanical Engineer, to join their growing team in Miami as a Project Manager. This is a highly entrepreneurial opportunity for the right candidate to participate in the growth of LUSEO's business in the Americas market and advance in their career.
* Manage electrical engineering design of a wide range of building projects
* Engage and interact with clients including A&E firms, contractors and developers
* Serve as a primary point of contact between LUSEO's USA-based project management team and the offshore engineering design center
* Provide Quality Assurance / Quality Control on engineering submittals
* Provide construction administration site visits
* Participate in ad-hoc consulting or strategic advisory engagements relevant to electrical engineering
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (or related Engineering degree)
* Professional Engineering License in the state of Florida (or ability to obtain quickly)
* 5 - 15 years of experience in building engineering consulting.
* Highly technically proficient and well-versed in the specification and design of electrical infrastructure and distribution projects and fire protection systems in a variety of disciplines, preferably including hospitality and commercial buildings.
* Experience in leading and managing a technical staff.
* Strong level of project management capability, polished business acumen, and the ability to maintain and foster relationships with clients.
* Strong knowledge of U.S. regulatory code including NEC and NFPA is required.
* Experience with Revit is also preferred.
* Fluency in English is required
* Fluency in Spanish and French is considered an asset.
* Must be willing to travel (moderate level of domestic travel to project sites / team meetings and occasional international travel to corporate offices)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
engineering design process
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.