A large insurance facility in Lewiston, ID is looking for talented data entry and administrative professionals to support their team during their open-enrollment period! This will be a full-time opportunity with a Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. standard scheduleQualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- 30 wpm typing score
- 10-key ability
- Six months data entry or clerical experience or a combination of experience and education
- Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Must be dependable and maintain attendance at or above departmental standards
- Must be able to exercise judgment, initiative and discretion in confidential, mature and sensitive manner
- Must be able to establish effective working relationships with staff and customers
- Ability to understand mathematical calculations and concepts
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- PC experience required; experience with Word, Excel and Lotus notes or similar software
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Medical Terminology preferred
- Performs data entry and PC work and may assist with phone coverage as required in certain departments.
- May handle incoming phone calls from external customers.
- Prepare mailings for external customers.
- May handle mailroom tasks.
- May receive, date stamp, sort, log and distribute all incoming mail and/or inquiries coming into unit.
- May deliver and pick up documents from other departments as needed.
- Willing to work overtime and on weekends as needed.
- Other duties as assigned to assist with Open Enrollment activity.
Interested Candidates may submit a resume or call 509-570-1042 for additional information About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.