1-2 significant projects doing new development within Java 8 and Spring BoothPython and SQL experiencePrior exposure to AWS (preferred, not required)Ability to solve problems and design abstract principles, spanning multiple technology stacks.
Cannot work corp-to-corp.
Provides software as a service for local governments, counties and school districts. They are growing by 40-50% a year. They have 1400 clients in 26 states. They offer data analytics which span multiple domains including; financial, and student achievement (attendance, grades, etc.). Some product offerings include a project based tool to assess geographic growth of students, surveys and public data from states and many others.
With recent investment they have adopted a roadmap which has multiple lanes to continue to evolve existing products and add new functionality to existing products. There is a lot of new products on this roadmap. For example, one product they are introducing is a portal learning management system and there is a lot of new functionality needed to be added.
* Owns and runs larger set of product features.
* Takes complex features from concept to shipping working alone or with other team members and teams.
* Ensures the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
* Works with the business side to acquire and understand requirements as well as provide feedback.
* Provides feedback on the work of junior developers.
* Helps set and maintain professional standards for the entire organization.
* Deep expertise with Java and Spring.
* Good command of RESTful and/or RPC approach for building APIs.
* Strong expertise with SQL and relational databases including design.
* Strong working knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
* Strong software design skills: SOLID design principles, design patterns.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of data structures and related algorithms.
* Working knowledge of software testing practices.
* Ability and willingness to learn new languages and technologies.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude coupled with focus and follow-through.
* Optional expertise with AWS, PostgreSql, Python, and/or Node JS.
* 5-8 or more years of progressive experience with Java and Spring.
* 1 or 2 delivered projects with main or significant contribution.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
amazon web services
sql (programming language)
java (programming language)
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.