Aerotek is currently assisting a Contract Research Organization with hiring for a part-time Tele-Health Nurse Specialist opportunity in the Greenfield, Indiana area!!!Job Description:
This Tele-Health Nurse Specialist
is responsible for supporting the operations of clinical care/access programs. This individual interacts primarily with patients who are receiving clinical support services from a program. Examples of this type of support may include contact center based-services, such as advising patients on dosing, guiding patients through product administration, providing advice to patients on managing side effects, discussing medication adherence with patients, and working with payers on complex payer issues; or field-based services, such as on-site patient injection training, and presentations to providers and practice managers. Essential Job Duties:
- Makes scheduled outbound calls and responds to inbound calls from patients and other customers regarding clinical aspects of a product, product administration, and adherence to medical therapies or treatments or for other related issues. Conducts follow up calls or sends follow up correspondence as necessary according to the program's guidelines.
- Reviews approved therapy or treatment-related information with callers and identifies potential barriers to treatment. Within guidelines approved by the program's sponsor, helps identify solutions to improve access and to help patients remain on treatment. Provides approved information to patients and their caregivers in a clear, caring way so that they may make informed choices.
- Keep case notes and tracks cases effectively using proprietary computer system. Establishes appropriate activity plans to trigger next call, correspondence, or intervention.
- Provide pre-approved medical information or literature to customers based on the guidelines of the specific program.
- Conducting motivational interviewing and behavioral coaching calls with patients to encourage them to be adherent to their medication as prescribed may be apart of daily duties.
- Candidates must have at least two years of clinical nursing experience
- An Associate's/Bachelor's degree in Nursing is required to perform basic job duties/skills for this role
- Current RN license for Indiana AND in Good Standing
- This is a part-time role with traditional schedule varying based on patient/client demand
- Primary availability must be overnight (8pm-8am)
- This position is fully remote (outside of initial training period/monthly trainings)
- Hourly pay rate for this role: $20-30/HR (varies upon professional experience)
This role requires a submission to an extensive background check and drug screening for all candidates upon an extended offer. For all qualified candidates, please apply to this job posting or send Cover Letters/Resumes About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.