TEKsystems is looking for a Service Desk Analyst with at least 1-2 years experience.
This position is 100% phone support and this individual will need excellent customer service.Top calls received on Help Desk:
- Email Support
- Password resets
- My Chart (Customer facing / medical records)
- Desktop Hardware
- Desktop Applications (Windows, errors, word, excel)
- Active Directory
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience for every client who calls the Service Center for assistance
- Analyze customer/user jargon into technical terms understood by an application analyst team
- Respond to requests and effectively coordinate the execution of the Incident/Change/Problem processes
- Capture and document all details of an incident in the Service Management Portal
- Maintain technical expertise in the following areas:
- MS Operating System technical navigation and support
- MS Productivity Software (Office 365, Internet Explorer) technical navigation and support
- Network device troubleshooting (modem/router/laptop wireless NIC)
About TEKsystems:We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
- Customer facing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with a wide variety of technologies
- Network and computing architecture
- MS operating systems and Office tools
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.