Coordinate, prepare and enter purchase orders. Duties include reviewing and distributing manufacturing, work and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors, to determine progress of work and completion dates; compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels, and manufacturing problems; and communicate status of jobs to the Sales department.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work from method sheets, job orders, diagrams, sketches, prints, and samples.
- Handling the die or capacitors and loading carriers to the correct quantity required by the order.
- Checking part numbers, and layouts against the PO.to insure they match
- Printing labels for the carriers, generating the C of C
- Taking the paperwork, the product, packing them in a box and printing the shipping label to complete the order
- Receive incoming product
- Enter incoming product into inventory both on the computer and physically
- Report equipment and manpower issued to upper management.
- Move material between work stations as needed to keep flow of moving, as needed.
- Track job status through the process
- Update computer system with accurate data and ship dates.
About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of experience as an operator.
- Must pass training and certification requirements.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.