- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Engineer (design, development, analyze)
- Howard County, MD
- Long-Term, Full-Time
AEROTEK's client is actively engaged with the department of defense, helping to create the next generation of proximity sensors to protect American service providers.
This candidate will play a large role in design, development and analysis of Digital Signal Processing systems for small real-time military applications.Job Elements:
- Design of electronic circuits that meet specified operational, performance and environmental requirements established at the system level
- Analysis of design to assure that specifications will be met including circuit modeling, tolerance and stress analyses
- Preparation of documents required to fabricate and test electronic circuits including drawings and test procedures
- Preparation of test and evaluation reports assessing the performance of designs with respect to requirementsIDEAL QUALIFICATIONS
About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Highly preferred - Candidates must be able to obtain a secret clearance, active is preferred
- B.S. or M.S. in EE or Comp Sci (or equivalent)
- ~7 years industry experience
- In-depth signal knowledge including: modulation, demodulation, filtering and spectral analysis
- In-depth knowledge of EDA tools for DSP designs including Matlab, Simulink, etc
- Familiarity with Xilinx and Vavado, fundamental knowledge of VHDL or Verilog design for ASIC and FPGA
- In-depth knowledge of DSP design, i.e. FIR, IIR, FFT, DDC, matrix math
- Ability to work well without supervision, work independently
- Candidates should be comfortable working through the entire life cycle, from design to testing.
digital signal processing
vhsic hardware description language (vhdl)
field-programmable gate array
enterprise desktop administrator (microsoft certified it professional)
application specific integrated curcuits
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.