The Compensation Analyst will support multiple departments across Allegis Group to provide on-going support of HR tools and processes associated with Compensation structure. The Compensation Analyst will conduct the compensation evaluation and analysis of job roles within Allegis and provide market data to HR, Finance and Department Leads. This person will also be responsible for maintaining and updating compensation data as well as providing analytics and reporting through query creation and data mining.
- Provides compensation market analysis for Allegis using various company tools
- Creates and maintain weekly, monthly, and annual reports for operating companies and shared services to include but not limited to: job leveling/assessments, job code creation, job code audits, market-based job pricing support and year-end compensation tool and process support
- Collaborates with the Vice President of Finance, HR and Department Leads on a variety of projects, including compensation program design, analysis, budgeting and implementation
- Creates Executive Summaries for presentations, associated with year-end compensation processes, FLSA assessments and job leveling/assessments
- Partners with HR, Finance and Department Leadership in the year-end compensation process
- Designs and develops ad-hoc reports with available tools using advanced query techniques for end users; provide analysis and interpretation of report data as required
- Updates and maintains compensation information on company’s intranet and SharePoint site
- Assists the Vice President of Finance in bi-annual compensation review of internal job roles
- Audits jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements
- Maintains centralized Job Description and Job Evaluation files for the HR Department
- Assists the Vice President of Finance, HR Managers and other Managers with compensation-related issues
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2- 3 years of experience in a Corporate environment preferably working with compensation, accounting, finance, or Human Resources
- Proficient knowledge of computer equipment and various software packages (i.e., Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates project organization and management skills
- Ability to protect and maintain the confidentiality of data
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to take initiative and focus on results
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
- Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
- Self-Motivation/Self Starter
- Leading Self and Others
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.